Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants – ranging from fine dining to Pan-Asian experience dining and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant city centre style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
Due to continued success, we have an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Head Housekeeper to join Grantley Hall.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
• We celebrate success, with a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well as team events and incentives throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Team Member of the Month Awards.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
We are proud to be accredited by The Workplace Wellbeing Charter.
We offer all team members free confidential and confidential assessments, personal fitness programmes and we can offer nutritional advice.
We encourage a balanced diet by offering complimentary balanced meals whilst on duty,
We are proud to be a mindful employer and we have mental health first aiders on site.
We regularly hold health and well-being events to ensure we are supporting you and your goals accordingly.
We have a confidential 24/7 team assistance line that offers you free telephone counselling as well as legal and financial advice and support.
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketeer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.
Purpose of the Job:
To assist the Head housekeeper in the managing the housekeeping in all areas of the hotel, maintaining standards of cleanliness, décor and maintenance throughout the premises and directing the team. To manage the efficient running of the department in the absence of the head housekeeper.