This role will lead the delivery of service excellence through the development of our team, with continuous visibility to staff and guests alike.
• Leadership: manage, direct and develop departmental heads and their teams, leading from the front and working alongside them creating clear guidelines while tracking progress and implementing change/ improvements. Monitor and feedback on performance and acknowledge achievements. Promoting team work in an inspiring, mentoring and motivating manner.
• Finance: display strong financial acumen in order to control all departmental costs, and account for operational departments P&Ls. A proven track record in commerciality, financial/ budget awareness and data literacy essential.
• Project Management: to take responsibility for allocated projects, and identify opportunities for further projects - strategize, plan, present, deliver and follow through.
• Responsibility/Accountability: take ownership of day to day operation, delegate where necessary and empower management to make decisions. Work proactively and efficiently, to deliver goals/ objectives/ projects within agreed timeframes.
• Effective Communication: confident and clear delivery of detailed information. Integrity and consistency is key. Approachability and listening in order to gain follow-ship from team
We are looking for a self-motivated forward thinking individual. Proven management experience within a luxury, multi-outlet environment is highly beneficial. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate high levels of guest focus and a desirable solid financial and commercial awareness. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to lead and develop your team and influence across all areas of the business. You will have a hands-on approach and take a proactive role with departmental managers in order to identify and support needs at all levels. You will be an inspirational leader, who is passionate in delivering extraordinary guest experiences and who takes pride in sharing success with your team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Executive team in one of UK’s most renowned hotels and offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.