• To clean and present guest and all public areas of Grantley Hall, offices, back of house and food outlets to a 5 star standard.
• Maintain equipment in good working order, following manufacture procedures when in use and store items in the appropriate manner leaning the equipment ready to be used for the next shift.
• Ensure that store areas are kept clean and hazard free.
• to be vigilant all times with regards to safety of guests, staff on premises following security protocols.
• To comply with Health and Safety regulations all times.
• Provide friendly and courteous service to all your encounter in a respectful and friendly manner.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties that may be requested by your supervisor, HOD or any other senior member of Grantley Hall.
• Wear and maintain the uniform provided according to Grantley Hall standards.
• To know and live Grantley Hall values’ every day without compromise.
• Hardworking with exceptional attention to detail.
• Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous.
• Experience of night working is essential.
• The ability to work both individually and as part of a team.