• Previous Michelin Star or 4 AA Rosette Experience is essential.
• Show quality leadership skills.
A good knowledge of classical and technical cooking methods.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
• Self-motivated and present a professional persona.
• Have a high level of creativity.
• Reliable and conscientious.
• A flexible approach to work required given the start-up nature of the business.
• Held a similar position within a quality graded establishment.