As an Events Bar Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the bar at all of the events we hold at Grantley Hall, this includes, weddings, celebrations, product launches and prestigious car events. There will be opportunity to work across any of the four bars and pop-up bars at all events across the entire site.
You will be hands on and proactive supporting with the setting up of the bar areas prior to guests’ arrival, ensuring everything is organised and prepared. You will be immaculately presented and passionate about delivering exceptional and memorable guest experiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for passionate like-minded individuals who are keen to excel in the drinks industry.
• Duties include glass collecting, restocking the bar, polishing glasses, stocking up and cleaning
• Providing a friendly, courteous, and professional service at all times
• Support and provide direction to all bar employees during shifts
• Ensure each customer receives impeccable service
• Undertake monthly stock takes and overseeing and ordering of stock
• Creating of cocktail and drink menus for events
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be weekend work and early/late shifts
• Possessing a depth beverage knowledge such as wines, cocktails and spirits