• To ensure that the service is always performed in a professional manner and to the standards of Grantley Hall.
• To take complete responsibility of your working area.
• Communicate effectively with the kitchen and senior staff.
• To ensure you always uphold the reputation of the restaurant.
• To organise and assist all preparation needed prior to service.
• Preparing the restaurant mise-en-place.
• Previous experience in a Fine-Dining Restaurant (Michelin or 4-AA Rosette Standard) would be beneficial.
• Be passionate about delivering the highest levels of service to our guest in an engaging way.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• A warm and engaging personality.
• Looking to progress and move forward within the hospitality industry.
• An excellent command of English.
• Be a team player, with lots of charm, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.