• Oversee all aspects of the HR department – a true generalist role
• Recruitment and Talent Management; placing adverts, shortlisting, arranging and conducting interviews where appropriate, attending careers fairs/events. Reporting on time to hire, cost per hire and proactively working with line managers to fill difficult to hire vacancies.
• Internal Communications – ensure our hub’s & channels updated with relevant HR news and information.
• Produce reports and offer guidance to support line managers with probationary reviews, sickness etc and ensure process and policy is being followed.
• Advise managers regarding performance, disciplinary, grievance and sickness of their team, keeping reports of advice given.
• Lead with formal investigations, disciplinary’s, one to ones, ensuring appropriate procedures are adhered to.
• To support the Employee Engagement Strategy, gaining ongoing feedback via surveys, surgeries and forums, advising and implementing change to ensure we remain an attractive employer, have increasing staff engagement levels and reduce staff turnover.
• Being a point of contact for all staff for HR queries.
• Previous experience of HR - ESSENTIAL
• Previous experience of customer service in Restaurants or Hotels – PREFERRED
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines – ESSENTIAL
• A flexible approach is essential given the fast changing environment we will work in and the varied aspects of the role
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Passionate about the hospitality industry