To maintain the hotel to the highest level of presentation.To be able to work as a team member and communicate effectively at all levels.As part of the Gardening team carry out all necessary tasks as instructed by the facilities manager or his assistant.To ensure the highest levels of presentation of the Hotel are always kept.To uphold the team SOP’s given to youTo ensure daily health and safety checks are carried out in accordance with the company’s health and safety policy.To participate willingly in organised training sessions within the hotel and own department.To be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.To maintain a high standard of good personal hygiene and presentation. Cutting and maintaining lawns and grass to a variety of finishes, using a variety of machines.Leaf-clearing and litter picking including empty bins.Greenhouse and nursery practices.
- The successful individual will be confident, self motivatedand present a professional persona in all circumstances.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer serviceethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
- A flexible approach to work is required given thestart up nature of the business.
- To have experience in working in a large garden.
- Good knowledge of plants, lawncare, glasshouse work,machinery.
- Horticultural experience, 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in working on chef’s garden