This role requires someone with exceptional communication skills and who is keen to assist people with their learning and development. People leadership skills and being degree, CIPD or CTP qualified (or equivalent) are essential, knowledge of Insights Discovery would be an advantage.
• Management, development and talent training
• Designing and supplying a variety of training styles
• Building relationships with external supplier
• Support the Director of HR to develop the overall L&D strategy and implementation of The Grantley Academy offering.
• Design and deliver outstanding operational training programmes.
• Work with departmental managers to design and deliver training programmes and ensure departmental training initiatives are reflective of our values.
• Facilitate engaging learning and development programmes within The Grantley Academy
• Promote learning and development at Grantley Hall both internally and externally.
• Support managers in Identifying gaps in knowledge and make recommendations on how to improve individuals’ knowledge
• Ensure continuous improvement of training and development of individuals.
• Build and manage relationships with 3rd party training providers including NVQ providers
• Ensure all new employees receive a quality induction
• Providing weekly and monthly reporting on learning activity as required
• Leading the Grantley Hall Engagement Strategy, gaining ongoing feedback via surveys, surgeries and forums, advising and implementing change to ensure we remain an attractive employer, have increasing staff engagement levels and reduce staff turnover.
• To live the Grantley Hall Values everyday day without compromise
• Previous experience of Training & Development.
• Previous experience of working and delivering 5-Star customer service training in Restaurants or Hotels.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Keen to assist people with their learning and development.
• Passionate about the hospitality industry