at Grantley Hall
40 hours per week
Competitive rates of pay
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
This is an opportunity that can’t be missed, earning whilst you are learning!
Working alongside our amazingly talented Chefs who have a wealth of food knowledge and kitchen experience.
You will first join as a trainee Chef on a permanent contract with the choice of working in one of our four modern kitchens including:
• Michelin Star
Our in-house Training Manager, Andy Wanless, will put together a tailor made development plan with you to ensure that we not only focus on teaching you the variety of cooking methods and techniques, but also gaining any other qualifications/skills you would like. Once you have completed the Chef Academy you will take your place as a fully rounded and skilled Chef here at Grantley Hall.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme