at Grantley Hall
40 hours per week
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
At Grantley Hall, we currently have a unique opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our Food & Beverage department. We are seeking an experienced and highly competent Sous Chef who is passionate about producing creative and unique dishes for all of our guests. As the Sous Chef, you will support the Head Chefs in running sections of the kitchen, while having the opportunity to progress in your career.
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• Bespoke Chef Whites provided and laundered onsite
• £50 allowance on Footwear
• Development and training available with the Group Exec Chef
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• The successful individual will be willing to learn and have impeccable standards with an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion and flair for delivering quality food consistently in a fast-paced environment
• Have excellent timekeeping skills
• Demonstrate high standards of hygiene in terms of both appearance and working practices