Sous Chef, Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
To Start In April
25,000 - 30,000
This is a unique chance to be part of a team creating and delivering the finest dishes. As a Sous Chef in Shaun Rankin's Kitchen you will be working with a team of 9 chefs.
You will be a senior chef within the kitchen and run the daily preparation of the different services. This is an amazing opportunity to discover all aspects of Shaun Rankin’s menu offering and develop your skills in one of the best kitchens in Yorkshire. Previous Michelin Star or 4 AA Rosette Experience is essential.
• Have good organisational skills and comfortable working in a high-level pressured environment.
• Follow and manage all HACCAP procedures with the kitchen management team.
• All orders are checked and accounted for freshness and quality.
• Mange your team effectively.
• To ensure the training and standards are always kept.
• To ensure the staffing levels are kept to the correct business levels.
• Run an organised efficient clean section.
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production, presentation standards.
• To uphold the team SOP’s given to you.
• Show quality leadership and Management skills.
• A good knowledge of classical and technical cooking methods.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
• Self-motivated and present a professional persona.
• Solid leadership and Management skills.
• Have a high level of creativity.
• Reliable and conscientious.
• A flexible approach to work required given the start-up nature of the business.
• Held a similar position within a quality graded establishment.