Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
25,000 - 27,000
This is a unique chance to be part of a team delivering the ultimate dining experience. The Sommelier reports directly to the Restaurant Manager and is responsible for all aspects of the wine service within Shaun Rankin's Fine Dining Restaurant & Private Dining Room at Grantley Hall. This is an amazing opportunity to work within one of the best restaurants in Yorkshire.
• To be confident, self motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• The ability to work accurately, with high attention to detail.
• The ability to manage workload and work under pressure to deadlines is essential.
• A flexible approach is essential given the fast-changing environment we will work in and the varied aspects of the role.
• Held a similar position within a Michelin or 4 x AA Rosette establishment.
• Have previous experience as a Head Sommelier position or a Senior Sommelier role, preferably within a fine dining Michelin Star environment.
• Possess or are currently studying for a WSET Diploma or Court of Master sommelier Advance Sommelier Certificate.
• Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service to our guests in an engaging and informative way.
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team and build rapport with our guests and the team.
• Desire to continuously learn and improve both knowledge and skills.
• Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.