Senior Bar Supervisor
Norton Bar & Courtyard
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
At Grantley Hall we are currently looking for a Senior Bar Supervisor to join our Norton Bar team. The Norton Bar & Courtyard is our resident bar, serving classic cocktails, tantalising spirits and fine whiskies.
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• Have a real flair and passion for service and working with quality products and interesting drinks menus.
• Personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
• A great knowledge of food and wine.
• The ability to mentor and supervises a junior staff.
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming.
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
• Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be essential.
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be weekend work and early/late shifts