Restaurant Receptionist / Host
Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
48 per week
24,000 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
This is a unique chance to be part of the Front of House team delivering the ultimate dining experience in a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Supporting the smooth running of service, the performance of the Commis Waiter ensures a flawless, uninterrupted unity of service for each guest at Shaun Rankin's fine dining restaurant & Private Dining Room at Grantley Hall.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within one of the best restaurants in Yorkshire.
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• Have held a similar role within a high-level hotel or fine dining restaurant.
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
• To be able to react to guest requests efficiently and to ensure details are communicated and followed through to all departments.
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
• PC Literate, understanding of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word