Fletcher’s & Norton at Grantley Hall
40 hours per week
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
This is a unique chance to be part of the Front of House team delivering the ultimate dining experience.
• Free Uniform.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
• Modern and spacious live-in accommodation for eligible roles.
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary meal when on duty.
• Team Member of the Month Awards.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• Have held a similar role within a high-level hotel or fine dining restaurant.
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
• To be able to react to guest requests efficiently and to ensure details are communicated and followed through to all departments.
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
• PC Literate, understanding of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word.