We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Delivering the EightyEight Restaurant and Bar concept and ethos to the required five star standards outlined in the Procedure Guidelines.
• Be able to competently maintain the operation of the restaurant and bars during service.
• To inspire and motivate your peers to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Responsible for cash and stock security.
• To attend staff meetings and daily briefings ensuring you are fully aware of what is going on around Grantley Hall.
• To ensure the venue is kept clean throughout service and to leave the venue clean and organized for the next shift.
• To learn and know in detail our food and Beverage offerings, being able to passionately describe and sell this to our guests.
• To effectively manage bookings using our in-house reservations system, to enhance guest journey, and maximise reservations.
• Communicate effectively all details of a guest reservation to the server staff.
• Escalate any complaints to Management or supervisors.
• Be confident to communicate with guests over the phone, conducting call backs and taking bookings.
• To have outstanding customer service skills.
• To be presentable and smart in appearance at all times.
• To treat guest and team members with respect.
• All new guests get a friendly greeting, all leaving ones get a sincere goodbye.
• To make sure every time you interact with a guest you are friendly and talkative, even under pressure.
• To enjoy going the extra mile for guests, in providing them an enjoyable experience.
• To ensure that you follow the challenge 25 policy strictly.
• When time allows you should be able to enjoy chat with your guests and enjoy yourself.
• To ensure a welcoming and atmospheric ambience.
• To ensure areas are clean and tidy at all times.
• To deal with or escalate guests complaints immediately and effectively.