29,000 - 35,000
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the reservations department. This includes team management and development and ensuring the most efficient processes are in place and being adhered to in order to achieve the hotel budget and deliver exceptional customer service in all guest interactions.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• You will be confident, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
• A good working knowledge of Opera is essential.
• Knowledge of Resdiary and Premspa an advantage.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
• Attention to detail is vital.
• Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous.
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be some weekend work and early/late shifts required to ensure office opening times are covered.