£10 per hour (increasing after probation)
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our Sales & Marketing team at Grantley Hall as a Part Time Reservations Consultant. You will be the first point of contact for all guests and new enquiries which makes it essential that you are promoting great customer service.
If you have previously worked in a Sales environment but felt that the KPIs and sales targets weren’t what drove you to succeed but you thrived for delivering a high level of service then please read on, this role would be suitable for you!
We are offering a flexible working contract where you have the opportunity to work evenings and weekends with hours to suit. Previous knowledge of Opera and Res Diary is desirable however full training will be given. The working hours will be Monday – Friday 8am - 6:30pm and on weekends 9am – 5:30pm.
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated with the ability to build rapport with guests on all levels
• Have strong attention to detail and being great at multitasking
• Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be some weekend work and early/late shifts required to ensure office opening times are covered