Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our Sales & Marketing team at Grantley Hall as a Reservations Consultant. You will be the first point of contact for all guests and new enquiries which makes it essential that you are promoting great customer service.
If you have previously worked in a Sales environment but felt that the KPIs and sales targets weren’t what drove you to succeed but you thrived for delivering a high level of service then please read on, this role would be suitable for you!
40-hour contract (Working 5 days out of 7) and will include weekends, previous knowledge of Opera and Res Diary is preferable as training is available. If you have hotel experience that would be fantastic. The working hours will be between 8am – 8pm.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and five sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
• Handle new and existing incoming room, restaurant, and spa booking enquiries, ensuring each call is answered promptly and professionally
• Gain a solid understanding of Grantley Hall and what we offer to guests in terms of a key selling points
• Coordinate guest stays, offering additional services and packages, noting guest requests and building profile preferences
• Provide a consistently excellent level of guest service in accordance to Grantley Hall values, ensuring that all guests receive an outstanding experience when booking their stay and occasion at the hotel
• Demonstrate strong sales skills with the ability to convert enquiries into sales whilst upselling additional facilities and items
• The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated with the ability to build rapport with guests on all levels
• Have strong attention to detail
• Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be some weekend work and early/late shifts required to ensure office opening times are covered