• Handle incoming room, restaurant, and spa booking enquiries to company standard.
• To accurately input all reservations into the relevant system and send confirmations to the guest using the agreed company standards.
• Coordinate guest stays, offering additional services and packages, noting guest requests and building profile preferences.
• Provide a consistently excellent level of guest service in accordance to our values, ensuring that all guests receive special attention and recognition.
• Work closely alongside all other departments to ensure excellent communication and be proactive in assisting other departments as required.
• To be able to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure all daily processes are completed.
• To demonstrate strong sales skills and the ability to convert enquiries into sales and to upsell additional facilities and items to further increase the revenue generated for Grantley Hall.
• To be able to meet and conduct appointments and show rounds with guests as required.
• To be creative and innovative in your approach to customer service to ensure all guest requirements are met and expectations exceeded.
• To be prepared to represent Grantley Hall at external events, when requested, and to be a positive ambassador for the brand always.
• The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated, and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
• Attention to detail is vital.
• Exposure to a 4- or 5-star environment in the hospitality industry would be advantageous.
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be some weekend work and early/late shifts required to ensure office opening times are covered.
• The ability to work both individually and as part of a team