Public Area Cleaner
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are currently looking for Public Area to join our Housekeeping team at Grantley Hall, to clean and present guest areas to the highest of standards to set guidelines in the time allotted, prioritising areas according to usage times. Restocking areas. Reporting faults to your supervisor or directly to maintenance
• Adhere to the procedures and methods laid down in the Standards of Performance Manual for servicing and maintaining guest areas.
• Follow any special instructions given by the daily supervisors with regarding special duties and have and check daily the function sheets and diary so that you are aware of timings for use of areas , Ensure tasks are completed prior to guest arrival times or opening times.
• Keep equipment in good working order, following health and safety procedures when in use and store items in the appropriate manner.
• Re-stock working trolleys and store cupboards to the guidelines specified, do not overstock and ensure that store areas are kept clean and hazard free. Be considerate of other team members.
• Arriving punctuality for the start of shift so team briefs and training can be carried out
• Report to your housekeeper on duty any special requests given to you by guests directly, so these preferences can be noted.
• Always follow all health and safety procedures and follow all security measures.
• Report any guest induced damage to your supervisor as soon as possible.
• Report any maintenance issues you observe to your supervisor or directly to maintenance on the Ansa phone so there is no delay to the guest arrival time.
• Handle and remove rubbish in accordance with guidelines.
• Follow manual handling instructions.
• Report and store lost property found in accordance with company guidelines.
• Attend training courses when required.
• Ensure you follow all timekeeping procedures and follow policy regarding notification of absence.
• Support your fellow team members.
• Provide friendly and courteous service to all your encounter, make eye contact, smile and offer up a suitable greeting.
• Comply with all Hotel and Company rules outlined in the Handbook and be aware of Company disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Ensure that requests by HOD and other Senior Management members are completed.
• To know and live Grantley Hall’s values every day without compromise.
• Any other reasonable duties that may be requested.