Payroll & Rewards Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Payroll & Rewards Coordinator at Grantley Hall.
The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure the timely processing and payment of our 300+ employee’s salaries.
• Verify timekeeping records and consult employees about any discrepancies.
• Record payroll data in payroll software system and verify all amounts.
• Alter employee tax status as needed as well as any information about withholdings.
• Prepare payment file for review and execution by Director of Finance.
• Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately.
• Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll.
• Co-ordinating staff rewards.
• Ordering, allocation and stock control for staff uniforms.
• Administration of the Simply Health scheme.
• Cycle to work scheme administration.
• Delivery of annual P11D.
• Royal London Pension Scheme.
• Any other reasonable request as required from time to time.
• Running imports into the payroll system.
• Rota Management – ensuring rotas are submitted on time and are correct.
• Working closely with the HR team.
• Staff accommodation deposits collection and refunds.
• Assisting Finance Team with balancing invoices in Sage and updating monthly payroll journals.
• Continually review processes and develop the payroll function to ensure meets current legislation.
• Respond and resolve payroll queries promptly, acting as an escalation point.
• Attending daily meeting with other Heads of Department to report on priorities for the day.
• Sole responsibility for end to end processing of monthly payroll.
• Previous knowledge of the ACCESS/ Selima portal for the HR and Payroll system.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good analytic and reporting skills.
• Reliable, punctual and committed to customer service.
• Professional manner.
• Previous experience working with a payroll system, ideally Access Payroll.
• Good level of proficiency with MS excel and word.
• Ability to handle fast-paced environment.
• Good organisational skills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Minimum 2 years experience within a similar role.
• Focused on customer satisfaction.
• Cash handling expertise.