• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Ensure all guests needs are exceeded at every opportunity during the night, including assisting with general guest requests throughout the night, assisting with transport arrangements as required and accommodating in room dining requests as required.
• To ensure the hotels cleanliness and standards are adhered to throughout the night, carrying out imperative walk arounds to ensure the hotel is secure.
• Report any issues and to take the appropriate action to mitigate any potential immediate risk. Reporting and notifying any issues to the Front Office or Assistant Front Office Managers.
• To continue the Front Office operation throughout the night, being responsible for assisting late arrivals, early departures and handling telephone enquiries. Ensuring you are meeting procedure guidelines and following standard operating procedures as set out by management.
• Ensure that all conference rooms are set up to the correct standard as outlined in the SOP manual by the correct time. To look after all delegates, ensuring rooms are serviced, clean, equipment provided and meals organised.
• To be flexible in one’s duty and to carry out additional tasks when requested and when the business demands. To complete any projects assigned by Senior Management and to be pro-active in your duties during less demanding times.
• Experience in a similar position in a luxury environment desirable, however full training will be given
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a polite etiquette essential
• Computer literate and knowledge of Opera PMS desirable, however training will also be given on this
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• Well presented, adhering to Grantley Hall’s grooming standards at all times
• Full clean driving licence and over the age of 25 due to our insurance policies is desirable