Night Duty Manager
40 hours per week
£24,000 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are extremely excited to announce that we are seeking a Night Duty Manager to join our Front of House team here at Grantley Hall.
As Night Duty Manager you will be providing a five-star service throughout the night, continuing to run the operation and maintain the safety and security of the hotel. A management presence throughout the night is integral in order to ensure that all guests are looked after and that the Night Porter team fulfil their role and responsibilities to the highest standard.
We encourage any hospitality enthusiasts who thrive in delivering a high standard of guest service and who is passionate about going above and beyond for each and every guest to consider this opportunity. As the Night Duty Manager you will working night shifts which will be five days out of the seven, including weekends.
• Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
• Free uniform
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• Modern and spacious live-in accommodation for eligible roles
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme
• 24/7 team assistant line
• Complimentary meal when on duty
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Refer a Friend Award
• Someone who can engage and interact with hotel guests on a regular basis
• Experienced and passionate in understanding, delivering and exceeding guest expectations
• Comprehensive knowledge of Opera PMS is beneficial
• Experience in a similar position in a luxury environment desirable, however full training will be given
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a polite etiquette essential
• Full clean driving licence