20,800 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
At Grantley Hall we are expanding our Kitchen Porter Team who are the backbone our Food & Beverage Operations. Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools.
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• Carrying out basic cleaning tasks as fast as possible.
• Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
• Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
• Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
• Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised.
• Cleaning dishes manually and by using the dishwasher.
• Supporting in basic food preparation.
• Washing pots, pans and any other kitchen equipment’s.
• Hold the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations.
• Responsible for maintaining the hygiene of the main catering areas to enable the delivery of high standard catering services in adherence with all health & safety/food safety regulations and best practice.