18,533 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
At Grantley Hall we have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our Food & Beverage teams. Operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools.
Shifts will include days, evenings, and weekends. You must have your own transport to get to and from Grantley Hall.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Carrying out basic cleaning tasks.
• Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
• Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
• Ensuring the storeroom is organised.
• Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised.
• Cleaning dishes manually and by using the dishwasher.
• Supporting in basic food preparation.
• Washing pots, pans and any other kitchen equipment’s.
• Hold the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations.
• Responsible for maintaining the hygiene of the main catering areas to enable the delivery of high standard catering services in adherence with all health & safety/food safety regulations and best practice.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Be able to work safely in a busy environment.
• Can accurately follow instructions.
• Knowledge of the hospitality industry.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Able to perform well and remain professional whilst under pressure.
• Able to work unsupervised.
• Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights safely.