Junior Pastry Sous Chef
Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
48 hours per week
£30,000 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
This is a unique chance to be part of a team creating and delivering the ultimate dishes. As a Junior Pastry Sous Chef in Shaun Rankin's kitchen you will be working with a team of nine talented chefs and be responsible for each section when required and daily preparation of the different services. This is an amazing opportunity to discover all aspects of Shaun Rankin’s menu offering and to really develop your skills in one of the best kitchens in Yorkshire.
Previous Michelin Star or 4 AA Rosette Experience is ESSENTIAL.
The role is 48 hours a week, our Shaun Rankin kitchen is closed on a Monday and Tuesday each week so you’ll working 6 services a week, two of which are on a Sunday.
• Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
• Free uniform/ Chef Whites
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• Modern and spacious live-in accommodation for eligible roles
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme
• 24/7 team assistant line
• Complimentary meal when on duty
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Refer a Friend Award
• Show potential leadership and management skills
• Have held a similar Pastry position within a hotel or restaurant venue
• A good knowledge of classical and technical cooking methods
• Ability to work under pressure
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role
• Have a high level of creativity