As an IT Technician you will be supporting the IT Manager with the day to day IT/AV activities which includes hardware, software, applications, network, WIFI network, telephones, TV, lighting and audio provisions.
• Supporting the IT Manager with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and networking of the IT and audio systems
• Assisting with the general upkeep of all IT, Audio and TV systems
• Overseeing the maintenance of all software applications and databases
• Assisting with the maintenance and upkeep of the telephone system, including the database, voicemail and call logging
• To provide support and troubleshoot for all AV/projection/lighting/conferencing equipment, devices, and systems
• Proven working experience in an IT/AV environment or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Experience working within an IT support environment having previously supported, desktops, laptops, TV’s, audio systems and smartphones.