21,840 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Porter to join our Front Office and Concierge team at Grantley Hall. The Hotel Porter is the front face of Grantley Hall, providing a warm and authentic Yorkshire welcome to all our guests. We require an individual to work 40 hours during the week, this is working five days out of the seven.
- Ensuring that every guest has an excellent and memorable welcome and stay at the hotel, enjoying excellent service and hospitality
- Attending to guest requests and requirements throughout their stay
- Assisting other areas of the hotel when required
- Supporting guests with their luggage needs and work closely with the reception team to ensure a thorough process is adopted
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• Engage and interact with hotel guests on a regular basis
• Previous experience in a Front of House department essential, preferably in a five-star establishment
• Full, clean driving license
• Friendly, courteous and helpful with excellent communication skills
• Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
• Previous experience of exceptional guest service in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in understanding, delivering and exceeding guest expectations
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt according to business needs