Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2
National Minimum Wage
At Grantley Hall we are currently recruiting for a Hospitality Team Member Apprentice. The ideal candidate needs to be enthusiastic and motivated about a career in hospitality. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into senior hospitality roles.
• The apprenticeship consists of;
- Functional Skills Maths (Level 1)
- Functional Skills English (Level 1)
- An independent end assessment
• This qualification is, HIT Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship.
• The apprenticeship course can take between 12 – 24 months, ending with an End Point Assessment.
• Specialist areas that you will cover in hospitality range from food & beverage service, serving alcoholic beverages, barista, food preparation, housekeeping, concierge and guest services, reception, reservations, and conference & banqueting.
• The most important part of the role is developing fantastic “hospitality” skills and knowledge such as recognising customer needs, knowing how to match them to the products and services of the business and working as part of a team to ensure every customer, whether they are dining in house, drinking cocktails, ordering room service or attending a business event, feels welcomed and looked after.
• You will be assigned a HIT Trainer who will visit your workplace or have zoom calls throughout the apprenticeship.
• You will be required to do additional work set to you by your trainer and attend any 1-1’s, webinars or other video contact to discuss progress, mentor or be coached.
• You will have the amazing opportunity to work in numerous departments across the hotel and gain an overall knowledge of the hospitality industry.
• Need to be adaptable and ready to support colleagues across the business, for example during busy periods.
• Have a passion for hospitality.
• A desire to progress.
• Previous experience in Hospitality is preferred but not essential.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to work in a team.
• An ability to speak to customers confidently and politely.