Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
With the guidance from Restaurant Management team, responsible for coordinating, planning and participating in all restaurant activities to ensure a highly efficient and professional service delivery to our guest standards.
• Working alongside the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager to run the shifts.
• Meeting and greeting customers, organising table reservations.
• To deal responsibly with payment transactions and maintain strict control of the bills.
• To lead, manage and inspire junior staff to deliver outstanding customer service.
• To work closely with the Management team and take their guidance to achieve high quality service standards as described in our Service Operating Procedures.
• Ensure each customer receives impeccable service.
• To take the take ownership of your section.
• Taking customers food orders.
• Delegating tasks and checking their execution.
• Supervise the set up and breakdown of the restaurant.
• Undertake monthly stock takes and overseeing and ordering of stock.
• Responsible for H&S, FSA requirements, Allergy Laws and Hygiene ratings.
• Previous experience in a fine dining restaurant
• Be passionate about delivering the highest levels of service to our guest in an engaging way
• Personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality
• Good business awareness for achieving successful performance
• Have an eye for sales and help develop the business
• A Great knowledge of food and wine.
• The ability to mentor and supervises a junior staff
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
• PC Literate, understanding of Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word