Bar & Restaurant EightyEight
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
At Grantley Hall we are currently looking for a Head Bartender to join our EightyEight Restaurant & EightyEight, merging the exquisite Pan Asian flavours with traditional cocktail recipes to create unique beverages. The Head Bartender reports directly into the Restaurant Manager and will endeavour to make every experience a memorable occasion for each of our guests.
Background of a high volume, luxury restaurant and bar experience is desirable.
• Working alongside the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager to run the shifts.
• Providing a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
• Manage and provide direction to all bar employees during shifts.
• Ensure each customer receives impeccable service.
• Contributing to the creation of new cocktails.
• Delegating tasks and checking their execution.
• Report into the Estates Bar Manager on a weekly basis.
• Possessing a depth beverage knowledge such as wines, cocktails and spirits.
• Supervise the set up and breakdown of the restaurant.
• Undertake monthly stock takes and overseeing and ordering of stock.
• Responsible for H&S, FSA requirements, Allergy Laws and Hygiene ratings.
• Have a real flair and passion for service and working with quality products and interesting drinks menus.
• Personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
• A Great knowledge of food and wine.
• The ability to mentor and supervises a junior staff.
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming.
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
• Exposure to a 4 or 5 star environment in the hospitality industry would be essential.
• Flexible approach to working hours as there will be weekend work and early/late shifts.