Food & Beverage Assistant at Grantley Hall
From £10 per-hour
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are seeking individuals who are keen to deliver a high level of customer service in a hotel setting. We are offering the ideal person a minimum of 3 shifts per week with the working hours being 5pm - 10pm. Our Shaun Rankin Restaurant is closed on a Monday and Tuesday and on Sundays your shift will typically be 10:30am - 4pm.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
• Monthly Service Charge - Typically £200 per month.
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash
back on online purchases.
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives.
throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Team Member of the Month Awards.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform.
• Hardworking, friendly, team player with a passion and enthusiasm for delivering authentic Yorkshire hospitality.
• Previous experience of working in a large upscale, high volume restaurant and bar is preferred, however full training will be provided.
• Flexibility and versatility required.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.