40 hours per week
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are extremely excited to announce that due to business growth we are seeking a Duty Manager to join our busy Hotel Operations team at Grantley Hall.
As Duty Manger you will be supporting the management team along with all departments to ensure the smooth running of hotel on a day to day basis. You’ll be
heavily involved with all guests to visit Grantley Hall, promoting our luxurious property and delivering an exceptional 5* service to all.
We encourage any Hospitality enthusiast who thrive for delivering a high standard of guest service and passionate for going above and beyond for each and every
guest to consider this opportunity. As the Duty Manager you will covering various early and late shifts which will be 5 days out of the 7.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training
achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme
• 24/7 team assistant line
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Refer a Friend Award
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Someone who can engage and interact with hotel guests on a regular basis
• Demonstrate a positive leadership style and creativity in their thinking whilst planning and communicating internally with all departments
• Proven track record in supervisory role within a 5* luxury property
• Experienced and passionate in understanding, delivering and exceeding guest expectations
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt according to business needs
• Comprehensive knowledge of Opera PMS is beneficial