Deputy Food and Beverage Manager
At Grantley Hall we have an exciting new opportunity for a Deputy Food & Beverage Manager to manage and be responsible for the smooth running of all the Food & Beverage outlets.
The successful candidate will be focused on managing and developing a large team, ensuring high levels of customer service are delivered at all times, maximising the profitability of the business.
• Assist the Food & Beverage Manager with the ongoing improvement of standards, proposing new ways of improving the product and services which we offer.
• Ensure that the Grantley Hall F+B Academy is managed and delivered
• Evaluate guest feedback across the various outlets, using feedback platforms to identify trends, both positive and negative, and plan for the latter to improve
• Supporting the F&B manager in keeping all SOPs up to date and ensuring that all team members are fully trained
• To review the departmental rotas in accordance with the changing business demands to ensure appropriate coverage within working time guidelines, giving direction as required.
• Ensuring all systems are up to date and HODs are trained on these systems
• Conduct monthly training needs analysis to assist the department heads in reaching their objectives, guest expectation and employee’s individual development.
• Ensure that the Heads of Department follow an agreed, systematic administration process for all training related matters which are kept updated and current.
• Assist Heads of Department in the training of employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner.