Fletchers Restaurant at Grantley Hall
40 hours per week
8.91 per hour
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are currently looking for a Commis Waiter to join our Fletchers Restaurant team at Grantley Hall. The Commis Waiter will report directly to the Restaurant Manager, helping to deliver a Five Star service to both internal and external guests.
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• Hardworking, friendly, team player with a passion and enthusiasm for delivering authentic Yorkshire hospitality.
• Previous experience of working in a large upscale, high volume restaurant and bar is PREFERRED, however full training will be provided.
• Flexibility and versatility REQUIRED.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.