Food & Beverage Assistant
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
Grantley Hall is now recruiting for hardworking Food & Beverage Assistant's to join our team at Bar & Restaurant EightyEight.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Duties include food running, restocking the bar, delivering room service, polishing cutlery and crockery, stocking up and cleaning to a 5 Star standard.
• Opportunities to develop and grow within Grantley Hall and Relais & Châteaux
• Hardworking, friendly, team player with a passion and enthusiasm for delivering authentic Yorkshire hospitality.
• Previous experience of working in a large upscale, high volume restaurant and bar is preferred, however full training will be provided.
• Flexibility and versatility required.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.