Commis Waiter, Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
19,760 per annum
This is a unique chance to be part of the Front of House team delivering the ultimate dining experience. Supporting the smooth running of service, the performance of the Commis Waiter ensures a flawless, uninterrupted unity of service for each guest at Shaun Rankin's restaurant and private dining room. This is an amazing opportunity to work within one of the best restaurants in Yorkshire.
• To ensure that the service is always performed in a professional manner and to the standards of Grantley Hall.
• To take complete responsibility of your working area.
• Communicate effectively with the kitchen and senior staff.
• To ensure you always uphold the reputation of the restaurant.
• To organise and assist all preparation needed prior to service.
• Preparing the restaurant mise-en-place.
• Previous experience in a Fine-Dining Restaurant (Michelin or 4-AA Rosette Standard) would be beneficial.
• Be passionate about delivering the highest levels of service to our guest in an engaging way.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• A warm and engaging personality.
• Looking to progress and move forward within the hospitality industry.
• An excellent command of English.
• Be a team player, with lots of charm, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.