Bar & Restaurant EightyEight
19,500 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are seeking a mature and highly competent Commis Chef who is passionate about producing creative and unique dishes for all of our guests with a Yorkshire twist on traditional Pan-Asian dishes.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• To assist the head chef in the day to day running of the kitchen.
• To work to safe and legal practices.
• To ensure the training and standards are kept at all times.
• To ensure all products entering and leaving the kitchens are to the set Grantley standards.
• To work with the team to set SOP’s given to you.
• To track, replenish and keep in date order the stock holding.
• To be pro-active in all actions and tasks set out for you.
• The successful individual will be willing to learn, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
• Have a passion for food and cooking.
• Have excellent timekeeping skills.