Bar & Restaurant EightyEight at Grantley Hall
40 hours per week
19,500 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
Do you have a passion for creating unique and delish dishes? Yes? If so, then please read the following as we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are seeking a mature and highly competent Commis Chef who is passionate about producing creative and unique dishes for all of our guests with a Yorkshire twist on traditional Pan-Asian dishes.
• The successful individual will be willing to learn, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances
• Manage section orders, organisation and ensure cleanliness on any and all sections you are working in
• Have a passion for food and cooking
• Have excellent timekeeping skills
• Free Uniform / Chef Whites.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
• Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles.
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary meal when on duty.
• Team Member of the Month Awards.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• Assist the head chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
• Ensure the training and standards are kept at all times
• Ensure all products entering and leaving the kitchens are to the set Grantley standards
• Work with the team to set SOP’s given to you
• Track, replenish and keep in date order the stock holding
• To be pro-active in all actions and tasks set out for you