Chef de Rang
Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
This is a unique chance to be part of the Front of House team delivering the ultimate dining experience. Supporting the smooth running of service, the performance of the Chef de Rang ensures a flawless, uninterrupted unity of service for each guest at Shaun Rankin's fine dining restaurant & Private Dining Room at Grantley Hall.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within one of the best Restaurants in Yorkshire.
Please note, our Shaun Rankin Restaurant is closed on a Monday and Tuesday each week.
• Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
• Free uniform
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• Modern and spacious live-in accommodation for eligible roles
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme
• 24/7 team assistant line
• Complimentary meal when on duty
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Refer a Friend Award
• Have held a similar role within a high-level hotel or fine dining restaurant
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality
• To be able to react to guest requests efficiently and to ensure details are communicated and followed through to all departments
• Outstanding personal presentation and grooming
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role