Casual Room Attendant
Hours are flexible with days and hours
8.91 per hour
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
Grantley Hall is looking for a Casual Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping team.
To clean and present guest bedrooms to the highest of standards to set guidelines in the time allotted. Restock guest rooms, clean surrounding public areas and to assist in reporting faults and stocking areas. This role would suit an experience Room attendant or Housekeeper who has previous experience in a similar role. Keep strictly to the times allocated for each room so service is giving whilst guest is at dinner, observe and note all DND signs, if service is refused ensure guests still have all that they need to be comfortable and replenish any requests.
We do require the individual to work these times - 18:30 – 21:30, however we are flexible on days and other hours are available.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• Tips – Typically around £200 a month
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty
• Free Staff Parking
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• £500 Refer a Friend Award
The role of an Assistant Room Attendant is to clean and present guest bedrooms to the highest of standards to set guidelines in the time allotted. Restock guest rooms, clean surrounding public areas and to assist in reporting faults and stocking areas. This role would suit an experience Room attendant or Housekeeper who has previous experience in a similar role. We are offering flexibility on days and hours so this would suit someone who is looking for a casual contract to give them the best work life balance.
• Refresh and tidy public area bathrooms and lounges where required
• Launder and act as valet for any guests clothing requests
• Keep equipment in good working order, following health and safety procedures when in use and store items in the appropriate manner
• Re-stock working trolleys and store cupboards to the guidelines specified, do not overstock and ensure that store areas are kept clean and hazard free. Be considerate of other team members
• Always follow all health and safety procedures and follow all security measures
• Support your fellow team members
• Provide friendly and courteous service to all your encounter, make eye contact, smile and offer up a suitable greeting