Casual Room Attendant
Hours are flexible with days and hours
8.91 per hour
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
Grantley Hall is looking for a Casual Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping team.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• Tips – Typically around £200 a month
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty
• Free Staff Parking
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• £500 Refer a Friend Award
The role of an Assistant Room Attendant is to clean and present guest bedrooms to the highest of standards to set guidelines in the time allotted. Restock guest
rooms, clean surrounding public areas and to assist in reporting faults and stocking areas. This role would suit an experience Room attendant or
Housekeeper who has previous experience in a similar role. We are offering flexibility on days and hours so this would suit someone who is looking for a casual
contract to give them the best work life balance.