25,000 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
This is a unique chance to be part of a team creating and delivering the ultimate breakfast dishes. You will be a responsible chef within the kitchen and running the breakfast service.Previous breakfast chef / hotel restaurant experience is essential.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Have good organisational skills and comfortable working in a high-level pressured environment.
• Follow and manage all HACCAP procedures with the kitchen management team.
• All orders are checked and accounted for freshness and quality.
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production, presentation standards.
• A good knowledge of classical and technical cooking methods.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
• Self-motivated and present a professional persona.
• Reliable and conscientious.
• Held a similar position within a quality graded establishment.