Bar & Restaurant EightyEight
8.72 per hour
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
Assisting and supporting the Restaurant Manager, you will deliver the drinks and wine knowledge consistently to the agreed spec and ensure that customers experience the highest level of service.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Delivering the EightyEight Restaurant & Bar concept and ethos to the required five-star standards outlined in the Procedure Guidelines.
• Be able to competently set-up, maintain the operation of the bars during service.
• To inspire and motivate your peers to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Responsible for cash and stock security.
• To attend staff meetings and daily briefings ensuring you are fully aware of what is going on around Grantley Hall.
• Responsible for arriving at work 15 minutes early and fitting the appearance guidelines and creating a positive atmosphere in the workplace.
• To ensure the venue is kept clean throughout service and to leave the venue clean and organized for the next shift.
• To provide clear and concise handovers to your team between shifts.
• To learn and know in detail our food and Beverage offerings, being able to passionately describe and sell this to our guests.
• Carry out the set up and breakdown of the bar.