Bartender, Bar & Restaurant EightyEight
To Start In May
8.72 per hour
We are currently looking for a Bartender to deliver the drinks and wine knowledge consistently to our diners to provide an exceptional experience. Assisting and supporting the Restaurant Manager in ensuring that customers experience the highest level of service. Full time, part time and casual hours available.
• Delivering the EightyEight Restaurant & Bar concept and ethos to the required five-star standards outlined in the Procedure Guidelines.
• Be able to competently set-up, maintain the operation of the bars during service.
• To inspire and motivate your peers to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Responsible for cash and stock security.
• To attend staff meetings and daily briefings ensuring you are fully aware of what is going on around Grantley Hall.
• Responsible for arriving at work 15 minutes early and fitting the appearance guidelines and creating a positive atmosphere in the workplace.
• Complete all compulsory training and development provided by the GH Academy and G.A.P
• To ensure the venue is kept clean throughout service and to leave the venue clean and organized for the next shift.
• To provide clear and concise handovers to your team between shifts.
• To learn and know in detail our food and Beverage offerings, being able to passionately describe and sell this to our guests.
• Carry out the set up and breakdown of the bar.