Banqueting Operations Manager
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
As the Banqueting Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the Operations within the Grantley Suite and our luxury Event spaces. This opportunity would suit a well presented, hospitality driven and confident individual who has a wealth of knowledge running their own department and working within a prestigious business.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and five sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
• Take ownership of the day to day operational running of the Grantley Suite
• Continuously have a hands on approach to ensure the smooth and efficient running of large Weddings, Conferences, Meetings, VIPs, intimate gatherings.
• Working closely and supporting the Weddings, Events and Operations Manager when necessary
• Organise and prioritise staff rotas and shift patterns according to business needs
• Have a positive and influential approach when leading the Events team
• To ensure all products served to and/or provided for the guest are set to Grantley standards
• Working with the sales team and the operational team to achieve exceptional service from the beginning to the end of an event
• Be pro-active with customer comments and complaints
• To identify areas of upselling opportunity and be proactive in increasing revenue generation for all areas of the business
• The successful individual will be a confident, self-motivated and present a professional outlook at all times
• It is essential that you have had numerous years of experience as a Manager within a luxury hospitality setting, with the leadership skills to motivate and manage a team
• Have a high level of attention to detail whilst ensuring all Events spaces are maintained to the Grantley Hall standards
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and deliver consistently high levels of service
• Previous experience in a Food and Beverage setting is essential