Banqueting and Events Supervisor
We are currently looking for a passionate and personable Banqueting and Events Supervisor to join our growing Events team here at Grantley Hall.
To assist the Banqueting and Events Manager in the smooth running of a luxury event space, to lead from the front and participate in all Events held at Grantley Hall.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and five sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
• Banqueting and Events Manager in the day to day operational running of the venue and department
• To organise and communicate to all hotel departments regarding upcoming events, show round appointments and wedding viewings
• To ensure all products served to and/or provided for the guest are set to Grantley standards.
• Working with the sales team and the operational team to achieve exceptional service from the beginning to the end of an event.
• Take ownership to ensure the stock holding is tracked, replenished and kept in order
• Be pro-active with customer comments and complaints
• To identify areas of upselling opportunity and be proactive in increasing revenue generation for all areas of the business.
• The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated and present a professional outlook in all circumstances
• Have a high level of attention to detail whilst ensuring all Events spaces are maintained to the Grantley Hall standard
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery
• Previous experience in a Food and Beverage setting is essential