Banqueting and Events Porter
20 hours minimum
£10.00 per hour
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
Grantley Hall is now recruiting for hardworking Banqueting & Events Porters to join our Events Operations Team. This is a 6 month fixed term contract. Various hours are available from evenings and weekends.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
As a Banqueting & Events Porter, you are responsible for setting up events across the estate and ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy.
• This is a physically demanding role whereby you will be required to lifting tables, chairs and other equipment associated with banqueting, conferences and events.
• The role requires working overnight to ensure tasks are completed.
• In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be flexible with regards to working pattern
No Experience Necessary
Our location is remote, so your own mode of transport is essential.