Assistant Restaurant Manager
Fletchers Restaurant at Grantley Hall
48 hours per week
26,000 per annum
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
The Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager is entrusted with overseeing multiple outlets including the Fletcher's Restaurant, Norton Bar, Drawing Room and Norton Courtyard Terrace and Room Service.
• A monthly service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in modern accommodation available
• We celebrate success! With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• On site Staff gym
• Refer a friend scheme
• Experience at managerial level within a large upscale, high volume restaurant.
• A thorough understanding of leading and developing people effectively.
• The ability to manage, draft and allocate complex budgets.
• A thorough understanding of managing various stakeholders and their expectations.
• 5 Star Hotel Experience is preferred