Apprentice Spa Therapist
Three Graces Spa at Grantley Hall
40 hours per week
National Minimum Wage
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
Throughout the apprenticeship process, i.e., teaching, learning and assessment, you will be fully prepared to complete an End Point Assessment where you will be assessed through a combination of testing in controlled conditions, evidence produced in the workplace and recorded interview, therefore comprehensively examining the work you have completed.
The Key Specific areas are broken down into the following requirements:
- Learning Responsibilities
- Attending formal beauty training sessions as required and learning.
- You will be learning Therapy, Reception, Spa Attendant duties along with having a good knowledge of hotel.
- Staying up to date on Beauty trends and continually striving to grow (you will be part of a highly knowledgeable winning team who will provide excellent support)
- Therapy Responsibilities
- Operational Responsibilities
- General Responsibilities
- Beauty Specific Qualifications
• Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
• Free uniform
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
• Modern and spacious live-in accommodation for eligible roles
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases
• Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme
• 24/7 team assistant line
• Complimentary meal when on duty
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Refer a Friend Award
This position is ideal for someone passionate about therapy and excited about starting their career in the spa industry.
As a Therapy Apprentice at Grantley Hall, it is your responsibility to keep all treatment areas clean, tidy and organised and prepare our treatment rooms for the day. You will be guided each day by a lead therapist who you will assist in providing 5-star service. You will have responsibility for Rasul Mud Treatments and ensuring that our therapy areas are maintained with a good supply of towels, linens, products, and any other amenities required. You will follow the Head Therapist checklists and carry out any essential treatments, as requested.
- Grantley Hall will provide academic support for NVQ Level 2 & 3
- You will be attending the White Rose academy for an exclusive course
- Previous experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
- You must be passionate about the spa and beauty industry and keen to learn from experienced Therapist
- You must be a good communicator and have a friendly attitude