Apprentice Pastry Chef
National Minimum Wage
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK.
We are seeking a mature and highly competent individual who is passionate about producing creative and unique dishes for all of our guests. Furthering and developing your career under the guidance of our amazing Head Pastry Chef, Stefan Rose.
We offer a wide range of benefits and have excellent opportunities for career development and provide exceptional training programmes for all employees as well as supervisors and managers:
• Service charge – typically £2400 annually
• 31 days holiday increasing to 33 days with length of service
• Free parking and live in accommodation available
• Complimentary bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
• Complimentary meals when on duty
• Refer a friend scheme
• Supporting the senior chefs and Head Pastry Chef with the implementation of the Pastry Concepts across all outlets.
• Ensuring a high level of food is always executed across the pastry section.
• Always seeking to exceed guest expectations and opportunities to improve the guest experience by seeking feedback and evaluating service levels.
• Constantly working to safe and legal practices.
• Ensure the training and standards are demonstrated at all times.
• Track, replenish and keep in date order the stock holding.
• Be pro-active in all actions and tasks set out for you.
• Has passion and enthusiasm for baking.
• Keen and willing to learn.
• Have a keen eye for detail.
• Creative and imaginative approach to creating dishes.
• Willing to adapt and develop proficient time management.
• Enjoys a challenge.